The NIST Chemistry WebBook provides access to data compiled and distributed by NIST under the Standard Reference Data Program.
The NIST Chemistry WebBook contains:
- Thermochemical data for over 7000 organic and small inorganic compounds:
- Enthalpy of formation
- Enthalpy of combustion
- Heat capacity
- Phase transition enthalpies and temperatures
- Vapor pressure
- Reaction thermochemistry data for over 8000 reactions.
- Enthalpy of reaction
- Free energy of reaction
- IR spectra for over 16,000 compounds.
- Mass spectra for over 15,000 compounds.
- UV/Vis spectra for over 1600 compounds.