The Faculty of Pharmacy was established in 1946 as part of the Pharmacy Unit at the Faculty of Medicine of the Wroclaw University and Technical University, and in 1950 it became the Faculty of Pharmacy at Wroclaw Medical University. In the 1957/1958 academic year, five-year courses were introduced which ended with the graduates writing and defending their master’s theses. In the 1979/1980 academic year, the Medical Laboratory Diagnostics Unit was established to educate future medical laboratory workers and clinical pathologists. (more…)