These spectra were taken by me. You may use them freely but they are not guaranteed to be 100% pure compounds.
Notes: Some compounds are listed by their IUPAC names. Some are listed by their common names. They are not in alphabetical order.
Other IR Spectra pages of interest:
- University of West Indies (Mona Campus) Dr. Robert Lancashire Spectral Library.
- A JCAMP-DX Data Viewer for Windows is available as well as a plug-in for Netscape.
For more information and to download, go to Dr. Robert Lancashire’s software page.
- For information on JCAMP-DX file format see the Index to JCAMP-DX Homepage.
- Galactic Industries Spectral Data.
- View my IR files in SPC format by Galactic Industries.
- Get a free viewer for SPC format files from Galactic Industries: SPCView
URL : Please Click